01 Mar Upgrading your Siemens Verio to Skyra
MAGNETOM Verio Upgrade
Let’s discuss the benefits of upgrading your Verio to Skyrafit
If your hospital, imaging center or healthcare institution is using a Siemens Verio, now might be the perfect starting point to take the next step in MRI innovation. Your Verio can be upgraded with the latest generation of the integrated coil technology Tim® 4G and Dot®, as well as a full range of advanced and routine applications. Your new Skyrafit will be fit for the future, while adapting to your changing needs in a dynamic healthcare environment. This way you can always stay ahead with your investment.
Dot is a new and better way of scanning in MRI. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines that allows one to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams. Your benefits: Increased consistency and reproducibility Greater ease-of-use Higher productivity
The following Dot engines are available: Brain Dot Engine Cardiac Dot Engine Abdomen Dot Engine Angio Dot Engine TimCT Angio Dot Engine TimCT Onco Dot Engine Spine Dot Engine Breast Dot Engine Large Joint Dot Engine
Tim 4G Integrated
Tim sets the standard in MRI. Tim 4G brings ultra high-density coils combined with the highest channel configurations. The architecture of Tim 4G locates all transmit and receive components at the magnet resulting in a digital-in and digital-out design.
Benefits: High resolution imaging Faster acquisition and exam time Exceptional image quality
Faster Patient Set-up
- Tim technology accelerates patient set up and provides high patient comfort. The Tim 4G SlideConnect and DirectConnect coils along with the Tim Dockable Table accelerate patient set-up even further.Tim 4G DirectConnect® and SlideConnect® enable high patient comfort and ease-of-use thanks to: Faster connections Easier set-up
- Tim Dockable Table – mobility done right Fast patient preparation even outside of examination room Integrated Spine 32 coil Easy transport Optimized comfort for immobile patients Holds up to 250 kg/ 550 lb to accommodate more patients
- TimTX TrueForm – advanced technology
- TimTX TrueForm includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
- Image the true form of the anatomy.
- Excellent B1 homogenization
- Anatomy-specific optimization
- SAR reduction
- High image quality
- Faster speed
- Excellent clinical performance
Full range of advanced and routine applications
The upgraded Skyrafit will offer a full range of applications to address different customer needs ranging from the clinical routine to research.
New Advanced Applications:
syngo SPACE DIR
• Double Inversion Recovery 3D protocols with two user selectable inversion pulses for the simultaneous suppression
CAIPIRINHA (Controlled Aliasing In Parallel Imaging Results IN Higher Acceleration)
• Modified iPAT2 sequence for even higher image quality
• Volumetric 3D imaging
syngo RESOLVE (Readout Segmentation Of Long Variable Echo-trains)
• Unique high-resolution Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI)
• Anatomy-true diffusion imaging for brain, spine, breast, and prostate
syngo ASL 3D
• Non-invasive evaluation of brain perfusion
• Radiation free alternative to PET
• Increased SNR with shorter scan time
• Susceptibility artifact reduction techniques
• Improved soft tissue evaluation when patients with MR conditional implants1 have to be examined